Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anna and Nana

I did manage to take one photo when Nana and Pops were here last week. They stopped by on their way home from a wedding in Austin. It may not have been a direct route to Virginia but we sure are glad it worked out. Newly retired Pops gets bored easily and thus begged us to let him do fall clean-up in our yard. I caved in and figured we would take him out for a nice dinner then, sans kids, but then he insisted on paying. Not sure what angle he is working here but he must have a project waiting for Sean at Wintergreen over Christmas...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Is that Sean's mom? She looks like she could be your sister!

VAMOM said...

Haha, Heather. Like a good daughter in law Julie only publishes complimentary photos of her mother in law! Believe me!

julie said...

As Sean likes to point out, I look nothing like his mom because she has bangs and I do not. Let's try not to analyze this too much...

Marjie said...

Hey!