Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Bad liars
One perk to the kids being young is that they can't lie well. I just walked into a room with an obvious odor a few minutes ago and asked who was stinky. Emily immediately pipes up with a cheery, "me!" followed immediately by "no!" as she hates diaper changes. Patrick then tried to check her diaper to confirm this (trust me, not necessary) and I push him gently out of the way with my knee as I pick her up. He then calls me "stupid mommy" in his angry voice and without missing a beat, changes to his cheerful, excited voice as he says, "race you upstairs!". Prior to this incident I walked in on Patrick picking at some xmas decor and while his hand was still touching it, he claims that Emily did it. Hmm, really? I have my suspicions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I detect a bomb in Avery's pants she now points and says, "No. YOU stinky."
Post a Comment