
So thrilled to kick off his Thanksgiving program.

He is technically dancing here.

That is some fancy placemat art. It will cover up the permanent damage to that he did to my dining room table with some jewelry making glaze while I was in KC last weekend.

That is a cup of his favorite foods combined... popcorn and m&m's. Lunch of champions.
2 comments:
I just went through the kids bags that they've been packing for a freakin' week. They do this every time and it drives me nuts. Jackson had packed every coloring book we own, some rubber jacks, a plastic eye ball, some purple beads and a handful of duplo blocks. Andrew packed his Elmo slippers, the rest of the rubber jacks, a pencil, and EVERYTHING HE MADE AT PRESCHOOL FOR THE THANKSGIVING "FEAST."
How devastated is he going to be on Thursday when he discovers that I left all of it at home? Or will he even notice?
How 'bout that Stone Soup? That's one sure way to keep the holiday weight gain at bay.
Anna was very sweet and not only noticed my haircut (I could have a leg removed and most wouldn't notice) but told me she liked it. I had one friend actually crinkle her nose at it. Nice.
That little boy almost looks like his twin!
Post a Comment