Friday, November 25, 2011

Last roll


Emily just finished the last roll, which I forgot about and left out overnight. Oh happy day for her! She also helped herself to the tortilla chips at 5:30am. Better than candy? If only she could reach that... At least 3 of the kids have horrible eating habits which might explain their behavior. I offer plenty of healthy food and I get tired of throwing it away... Open invitation to anyone willing to accept this challenge of getting my kids to eat good food!

1 comment:

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

On weekends we frequently leave cereal and such out so the kids can feed themselves and leave us alone while they stare at cartoons. Of course, I need to train Garrett to fetch Avery out of her crib when she hollers. Luckily these new cribs are so low to the ground a nine year old can safely lift a two year old! ;)