Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Annoyance of the Week
Five, yes, FIVE different plungers were purchased in an attempt to unclog one of the new toilets. We thought we'd do a little updating to the rest of the bathrooms and bought the good toilets. The different shape means that you need a wider plunger which by the way, doesn't exist. I have start up money for anyone who knows how to get that into production and provide you (us!) with some passive income for life. Until the children learn to follow our instructions on how to avoid this enormous annoyance, I have bought them the super cheap thin toilet paper. Practical solution/punishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i think you win the award for the most odd collection of something!
Post a Comment