Thanks Mom for the white wine aerator! It totally works, maybe too well. Maybe so well that I forgot to get dinner started. Even Sean could tell the difference and this is just "white table wine". So "fancy" but a good light summer wine. I wonder how it would work with Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill? I don't think I can bring myself to buy it and see.
I am ready for a glass now after spending far more time than usual working around the house. I wouldn't say I am normally lazy but wait, that is accurate. I read some nester blog and one of her tips for making her house look good is to take the screens off the windows. Since our screens are cobwebby and dirty and have some ivy on them, it made a huge difference taking them off. I will put back on the ones for windows I actually open (very few). I also bought that window cleaner stuff that you attach to the hose (this is my kind of lazy cleaning right here) and for the first time since we moved in, I washed the outside of the windows. It works about half as well as regular window washing and that is better than nothing. I was inspired enough to wash the ones I could reach for real though and it looks so good that I'm going to be angry when it rains...

1 comment:
Shirley uses it with box wine, she never would drink that before!
Post a Comment