That's right, our tax refund arrived! And then I removed our address from the photo of it because maybe someday someone other than family will find this blog and see my real address and want to send me a Christmas card? Anyway, I guess they finally realized that Sean is a Boy Scout who would never get in business with anyone shady and risk indictment. Nope, Sean works every single hour that he is paid for, I can vouch for that. The man is tired.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Forgot to post on the blog
I had a rare posting about this on facebook instead, forgot to put here:
That's right, our tax refund arrived! And then I removed our address from the photo of it because maybe someday someone other than family will find this blog and see my real address and want to send me a Christmas card? Anyway, I guess they finally realized that Sean is a Boy Scout who would never get in business with anyone shady and risk indictment. Nope, Sean works every single hour that he is paid for, I can vouch for that. The man is tired.
That's right, our tax refund arrived! And then I removed our address from the photo of it because maybe someday someone other than family will find this blog and see my real address and want to send me a Christmas card? Anyway, I guess they finally realized that Sean is a Boy Scout who would never get in business with anyone shady and risk indictment. Nope, Sean works every single hour that he is paid for, I can vouch for that. The man is tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment