Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Stuff


Yeah, someone thinks he is big stuff these days. When I was getting him out of his car seat the other day I briefly sat him in Anna's booster seat while I grabbed numerous items he had thrown around the van. He then refused to get out of the booster so I had to bring it inside for him to play with. He is not happy that he is still in a real car seat, facing backwards too, the final insult. Trust me, this smile is not around when it comes time to buckle him in for the Anna preschool shuttle.

2 comments:

Marjie said...

How long until he can sit forward? Poor little guy.

julie said...

It's safest to remain facing backwards as long as possible, they are saying 4 years in Europe according to our pediatrician. I can't imagine how that works but for now Patrick is short enough that his feet aren't in the way. Plus, he has a good view of his sisters in the backseat, no reason to face forward yet.