We forgot how old and tired we are and decided to go to a party tonight, down in the college area. Oh, I guess it's pretty funny seeing Batman get into a CIVIC, right college boys? You know, we like to keep a low profile, no need to get the Batmobile out unnecessarily.
There were many funny costumes tonight and if I can steal Sean's laptop away I can post from there (used the old camera) and show you some. The girls loved our costumes and took turns trying them on. Perhaps I can convince them to go as Super Friends family next year. We have a Robin costume we can borrow for Patrick, so watch for those photos in a couple weeks.
8 comments:
Those are some sweet ass boots you got there Jules! Love them!
LOVE the costumes!!
uh, why am i anonymous? i filled everything out!
You guys are super cute.
glad I don't have to wonder who "anonymous" was, that's always a little weird! And yes, those are some rockin' cheap boots.
No need to look farther for that Xmas card shot, this is perfect.
I agree this must make the Christmas card! This must be why are always finding creative ways to get out of housework - you need time to go be Super Woman!
That's great!
While I was searching for ideas for a party we have to go to, I found one for you and your husband...Faith Hill and Tim McGraw! Maybe next year! :)
Angie
http://www.mylifetime.com/lifestyle/entertainment/celebrities/favorite-celebrity-couples
Post a Comment