Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pop It


Anyone remember these? Well, I think Tupperware lady was scared by my enthusiastic reaction when I saw them last night. Turns out they are no longer in the catalog and she just had a couple she was selling, so I snapped up one set. It just occurred to me that I should have bought both sets so 4 people could shoot balls at each other at once. Sean and I practiced last night so we could impress the girls today.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mrs. Beckett had those!!
Too fun!

Ryan said...

I remember those. Can't wait to visit you so we can battle.
Andrea

Marjie said...

I remember the fights over them.

Marjie said...

Are you sure Steff? I think they are up in the loft of the cottage. I'll have to look when we get home. Maybe I can sell them. Dad

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Did you go to an actual Tupperware Party? Do they still that those? We just received a couple of those thingees as gifts - not the tupperware variety. The kids do love them and with no batteries required I was doubly pleased.