Patrick is most definitely on the move these days, taking a few steps here and there and crawling like mad the rest of the time. I found him in the toy basket today which he later tipped over and then Anna put on top of him (and I put her in time-out). While I was making dinner Patrick was getting out the napkins to set the table. And then to distract him further I let him play with his favorite toy- the lens cap. I later found that he had thrown it in the trash, nice. I forgot about the trash stage, ugh.
4 comments:
Too cute. Seriously, Patrick and Julia could be twins. She loves to empty my drawers and is into everything. Plus she spits her drink when she's decides she has had enough.
Oh, Patrick does that too... spits out when he has had enough to drink. He does do a good job of cleaning up crumbs off my floor though...
Yes, and we're lucky if they're edible crumbs.
He is perfect. What a cutie
Post a Comment