Monday, October 20, 2008

Check those vents


Patrick has discovered that there is fun to be had in every room. He can lift up the vent covers in the floor and enjoys making things disappear. I found my cell phone down the one in the laundry room today and then in another I found about 30 markers, his sunglasses, and a big rock. I cringe to think about what we can't reach... He also likes to get in to my lazy susan cupboard and open up the flour and stick his hands in. We were both well dusted with it today right as it was time to leave to take Anna to school. Ran into a friend who is expecting her 3rd baby and she asked me how it is with 3. I assured her it wasn't that big of an adjustment, meanwhile she must have been horrified by my flour covered outfit and my obvious lack of shower today.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

He is so mischievous and smart.

Marjie said...

He is a very smart boy. Maybe you should plant some intereting things in there for him to find.