Friday, November 14, 2008

Kansas Seafood

We finally made it to a theme night at the club; it was seafood buffet night. I know, I was a bit suspicious of seafood so far from water but they did a pretty good job. No sitter to be found so the kids enjoyed "kid night" there which was run by this fabulous gal who runs the office there. I felt like I should pay her but wasn't sure if it would be appropriate or kind of insulting since she's not just some hourly employee there. I think maybe something will just go on our bill, anyone know about that? Sounds like the kids had a great time and Patrick was just thrilled to be up past his bedtime- that is when he goes into super good baby mode. He chirped happily all the way home so I guess he enjoyed himself.

Oh and I got the DL on the sewer smell up there. I thought it was only at the pool but apparently it also goes into the lower level of the clubhouse and we smelled it tonight. As Anna said when we walked in, " it smells horrible". I was just hoping that wasn't dinner... Anyway, they have no idea where it is coming from but it started during construction last spring. They are running some tests and hopefully will have it fixed soon as it is certainly bad for the restaurant business. We couldn't smell it upstairs thankfully. I did threaten that we would quit if the pool kept smelling like that so I am glad that they are at least working on it...

No comments: