Gearing up for the big game tonight and just want to make sure the announcers who read my blog are ready. Okay, when you say, "Notre Dame fumbled the ball again", don't get all fancy on us. It is pronounced "noo-tur" dame. It is not a cathedral in France, it is a school in the midwest. Of course if the phrase you are looking for is "huge upset by Notre Dame" feel free to say it any way you want.
1 comment:
so much for the big game and so much for the big announcement that came saying Charlie is staying. blah! I hope they are not serious. I also hope that next year I look back and say "Wow Notre Dame is so good, I am glad no one listened to me and that they decided to keep Charlie." That is probably optimistic but that is all I have to hold on to at this point.
Post a Comment