The word is out that I like catalogs and today was a record day. 13. I'm sure retailers are hitting it extra hard and early this year so apparently I should be Christmas shopping? Just not in the mood yet and it's too early to have presents sent to people. Too early for kid begging too, so quite a few will go right in the recycle bin before the girls see them.
2 comments:
Oh yes. We were gone for one week and the stack of catalogs is 5 inches thick. I feel bad but I think they may all go straight into the recycling bin! No time to peruse them all.
Half the catalogs are pure crap and the half are barely updated from their "early fall" catalogs that you just looked at. The best is the one that just has drawings of the toys, trying to be old fashioned I guess. I am too leery to order from them, like to actually see what I am getting.
Post a Comment