My parents are here and Patrick is teething, so that has used up my spare time this week, hence the lack of lame blog posts. Lo siento. The house is half decorated, as in the girls did their tree downstairs (so tacky), and I did only the top half of the living room tree to keep Patrick from breaking too many ornaments and I have yet to do the tree in the office. Megan's Daisy troop is coming over to go caroling on Friday night so I need to be finished by then. I work best under pressure- and with lots of caffeine.
I truly don't know how other people get all this stuff done, are they vampires who don't need to sleep?? That was the most interesting part of the Twilight series in my opinion, reading about all the stuff the vampires could accomplish at night while everyone else slept. And yes, I know I would get way more done without a computer addiction but I contend that it just takes the place of watching TV for me. I could be very addicted to TV but the writer's strike last year really broke that habit for me. Plus, they keep canceling my favorite shows, so I just give up. Life is not the same without Buster and GOB. The dramas were stressing me out too much so I dumped them too. Sean was delighted to purge Grey's Anatomy (the entire fall season) from tivo the other night. I'm just going to end with Meredith and McDreamy happy together, don't tell me otherwise.
I will find some photos and funny stories to post after this weekend. Just need to get through a bunch of baking, decorating, shopping and parties in the next 4 days and then we can coast on through until it is time to pack all this Christmas decor back up.... good times.
2 comments:
Grey's has lost me too since it can't compete with The Office.
I'm telling you, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the new AD.
You should try it out on netflix, the episodes are only 22 minutes so you can get through it fast.
It's totally worth it. Do I have to rave more, I'm afraid people won't watch it because I'm TOO excited for it.
Handing out life lessons...which you'll understand once you see it.
okay, okay, netflix, here I come
Post a Comment