Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Did Santa come again??
Anna woke up so cheerful this morning and eagerly asked me if Santa had brought more presents. She didn't believe me when I explained that Santa only comes on Christmas eve and went to look under the tree. Such disappointment, apparently she is still hoping for some Polly Pocket thing we didn't think to get her. Sean looked for it at Target today and they no longer have it which is probably for the best... it's a slippery slope here. Wait until she finds out that Jewish kids get 8 days of presents. We will most certainly have a convert on our hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
True 'dat. Garrett asked the other day while we were cooking if we were making a special meal for Hannukah. I said no, why. He said, "well I'm pretty sure today is the 3rd day of Hannukah." I have no idea how he knew since he had been out of school for several day or why he thought the 3rd day was special. I guess I better brush up on my Jewish holiday traditions...
Can you imagine if Anna and Garrett got married and had their Jewish wedding? We could do the blessing for the reception together and go on and on about Jesus like at Ann & Jeff's wedding!
OMG! I hadn't thought of that in a while. Top awkward wedding moment of all time!!
Post a Comment