An authentic Kansas gingerbread house, after the tornado obviously.... Can I throw this away now? Bad Mommy... who is sick of all the random Christmas crafts overtaking my house. Half the stuff they don't make themselves, I shouldn't feel bad about throwing out something the teacher made, but I do.
5 comments:
Those candy cane kisses are the best ever!
Can they eat it? I hate to say how bad that is. Maybe the birds would eat it if you spread some peanut butter on it.
the good mom would let them eat it or set it out for Santa to eat! I hear Santa loves that type of treat. LOL!
Oh, I let them eat that, I am referring mostly to the piles of other Christmas art they brought home.
What a great picture! Frame that for future Christmas decor.
And throw the rest away and don't look back.
Post a Comment