This party is going to be off the hook!! Buster has a friend in Megan. She went to some Daisy party last night and her leader said she had never seen her with so much energy, running around, having a blast. So then I ask Megan what she had to drink. "Lemonade and punch". Mystery solved! She then had many nightmares last night about goblins with muddy feet ruining our dinner (let's not analyze what sort of mother I am here to make her fear such a thing), so she ended up in our bed. She is kind of big for that, physically I mean, I don't know how she fit.
Meanwhile, Anna could have used a shot of punch last night as she snuck off and put herself to bed without us knowing (again, let's not analyze my parenting skills). I was going to surprise her with smores (inspired by memories of the first time we met OLD Patrick and he made them for us in the stove) and found her curled up in her bed-- in her dress, sound asleep. So of course she woke up an hour early this morning and demanded I turn on some shows for her. So notice that the one child who did not interfere with my sleep last night was Patrick. This is not something parents of just a baby want to hear... there is no end to sleepless nights, sorry. Instead of crying from teething, it's begging for Cyberchase. UGH. I need some punch this morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment