Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
The elves are watching!
This is the longest we have gone during a Christmas season without an actual elf sighting, so tonight was a big night. We had to coordinate with a larger elf from across the street to get this little guy up in the window. As the girls get older we have to get smarter at how we do this or we will get caught. One night when the girls were being naughty fighting in their room Sean did go knock on their window and that was unfortunately not caught on tape, oh the horror on their faces as they came tumbling down the hall. This is still rather entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This particular elf has been seen before in photographs, but I believe this is the first video evidence of his existence. Much like the elusive bigfoot, I'm sure this footage will be analyzed for years by those attempting to verify its authenticity.
That's awesome!
They are terrified of the elf.
But perhaps not being good and listening to daddy read, lol.
So funny. You could digitally put him into some pictures.
I had to watch it again and Megan's cry of "I wasn't doing anything bad!" is priceless.
that is worth about 6 months of therapy I think? Doesn't the elf reward them for being good too?
Freaky!!! Garrett would have run out the door looking for it.
Anna would definitely try to catch the elf too which is why we have had to resort to extreme measures this year. The window it showed up in has a two story drop so that kept the girls from suspecting that someone was just out there holding it. The big elf had a stick.
Love it! I wish my boys still believed in Santa. Your blog makes my day....
Post a Comment