Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Wedding Preparations
We are working on our dance moves for Bridget and Big (old? uncle? how do we differentiate here?) Patrick's wedding reception. So far Brick House gets the best response from the kids, what can I say, they are so sophisticated in their musical taste. Anna takes her inspiration from Elaine on Seinfeld and little Patrick does some sort of line dancer shuffle with random right foot kicks. I am trying hard to get this on video but they both run to the camera whenever they see it. I am also working on setting it up to capture an elf sighting because that is always good for some laughs. They also like Jessica Simpson but I won't admit to having that on my itunes, oh no. Anyway, we will keep working, just over 6 months to go... most excited to get Bridget home from Iraq first though! Welcome back party in New Orleans, we are there with no kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment