Thursday, December 11, 2008

Watch out David Blaine

This morning Sean announced as usual to the girls that he was off to work and Anna says quietly to him, "where's your belt?" because she knows he can't leave without his belt. He laughs and pulls up his jacket to show her and to his vast surprise, he isn't wearing it! She simply says, "it's in the basket", are you getting a visual of a David Blaine face here?

I guess it's pretty easy to fool Sean in the morning, you just have to mess with his routine a bit. He keeps the belt in his boots and thus remembers to put it on each morning right before he puts on the boots. So Anna just took it out and hid it. Oh, David Blaine, we are so on to your techniques.... just needed a 5 year old to show us. If I knew how to post links and videos I would now show you the parody of him with 2 gay guys. Oh my word, it is hilarious. Let me work on getting that...

Also hilarious, It's Always Sunny in Philadelpia, thanks for the tip Steff!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Anna is sooo funny!!
And yay, finally someone watched Sunny. I will quit harassing you about it now. :)

VAMOM said...

Hilarious! Sean had better stay on top of his game with Anna around.

Katie said...

I can just see innocent Anna doing this and Sean's surprise.
Score:
1 - Anna
0 - Daddy