This was during spring break when I was too tired to fight off every demand. Yes, he had a popsicle for breakfast, but look, it's an orange one! Why, it's just like orange juice, right? The perfect match for the powdered sugar that went with the french toast, or was it the french toast that went with the powdered sugar? Whatever it was, it didn't fill him up that much because I'm sure we had 2nd breakfast that day too. That was all I did for spring break... run a short order kitchen. If I wasn't cooking, I was cleaning up. Good times! One of these years we will go on a real vacation like we always thought we would once Sean was staff....
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Fuel for the day
This was during spring break when I was too tired to fight off every demand. Yes, he had a popsicle for breakfast, but look, it's an orange one! Why, it's just like orange juice, right? The perfect match for the powdered sugar that went with the french toast, or was it the french toast that went with the powdered sugar? Whatever it was, it didn't fill him up that much because I'm sure we had 2nd breakfast that day too. That was all I did for spring break... run a short order kitchen. If I wasn't cooking, I was cleaning up. Good times! One of these years we will go on a real vacation like we always thought we would once Sean was staff....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stock up on treats for our visit.
I will buy pie! Many different kinds so I can try them all without eating them all...
But do the kids like pie
Post a Comment