Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Sometimes when I check the blog I am rewarded with a tons of new pictures! Is there anything cuter than a two year old? Love them all and Emily is a doll! Can't wait to see what her little personality will be.
I love it! Nicholas eithers lays his face on the ground and closes his eyes or he quickly rolls over. tummy time is just not for him.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sometimes when I check the blog I am rewarded with a tons of new pictures! Is there anything cuter than a two year old?
Love them all and Emily is a doll! Can't wait to see what her little personality will be.
I love it! Nicholas eithers lays his face on the ground and closes his eyes or he quickly rolls over. tummy time is just not for him.
Post a Comment