Monday, March 8, 2010

Package Delivery



Like a fool, I brought in the package this morning instead of letting Patrick get it. As soon as he saw the box on the kitchen table he freaked out and had a total meltdown. So, I had to let him take it back out and bring it in again. He wasn't content to just put it back on the porch, no, had to run it out to the middle of the yard. No self respecting man in brown would have left a package in the yard, but minor detail. And yes, he was in his pajamas still, which is better than the usual... just a diaper. He is not a fan of clothes these days which saves on laundry at least.

5 comments:

Marjie said...

You need to harness this power, he needs more jobs.

Caroline Taylor said...

Too funny! I also love that he doesn't have any shoes on!

VAMOM said...

So sweet. I know how the UPS delivery is one of the highlights of his day!!

julie said...

He never has shoes on and is often just in a diaper. He strips down all the time, impossible to keep him dressed. Saves on laundry...

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Oh the stubborness of a 2-3 year old. So cute, so maddening...