Bad enough being the third child, but to then have a birthday after a week of insane house buying and selling... Well, I did at least tell him it's his birthday as I debated just postponing it until next week. He has no expectations, so far so good. He hasn't even asked for presents which I had somehow bought by chance a few months ago (supposed to be incentives for potty training, hmm, did we forget that?). Now how will Anna react to her birthday being right when we move? I think those are two good bullet points for my Mother of the Year nomination for those of you still working on it.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Happy birthday Patrick?
Bad enough being the third child, but to then have a birthday after a week of insane house buying and selling... Well, I did at least tell him it's his birthday as I debated just postponing it until next week. He has no expectations, so far so good. He hasn't even asked for presents which I had somehow bought by chance a few months ago (supposed to be incentives for potty training, hmm, did we forget that?). Now how will Anna react to her birthday being right when we move? I think those are two good bullet points for my Mother of the Year nomination for those of you still working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Guy! Is he really three? Yikes. No better excuse to buy your favorite cake!
Looking like a sweet Angel!
Post a Comment