Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Megan's Van

After the latest round of damage in the back seat I reminded the girls that in 7.5 years Megan will be driving it. This summer they melted some crayons on the seat and then took their shoes off, stuck their feet in them and then wiped them on the carpet. Awesome. Some remains on the seat, forever I would guess.


This was after they just colored old school style on the arm rest thing.


Temporary damage cost me $3.79 this week when the extra loud bag of Sun Chips apparently exploded and then was trampled on (you will notice that some of them are intact which is why I left them... recoup some of my losses there, a snack for tomorrow's riders).


There are days when I think about abandoning it and just starting over with a new van, but it only has 75,000 miles on it after 7 years... the old Volvo had at least 200,000, hard to tell for sure as the odometer broke at some point, along with many other things that we didn't bother to fix. I have seen it limping around town though so apparently someone bought it.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

love your sense of humor Julie!