For anyone who has forgotten what life with a 3 year old is like, here you go. Patrick got some big floor puzzle for his birthday and I thought it might keep him occupied for a few minutes. Oh, it kept him busy but only for the taking apart portion of the activity. He refused to let anyone put it together and when Megan did it without him realizing he burst onto the scene and brought out the big voice. He tore it all apart, screeching the entire time, just flinging the pieces around the kitchen. He also wouldn't let me pick them up until he went to bed (and then not only did I clean it up but I also hid it well). He may never see it again. Should I mention this in the thank you note? Let the record show that the worst gift by a long shot was from SEAN though, some obnoxious talking Buzz Lightyear phone computer thing. That's the first thing that is going in his new office above the garage. Will just send Patrick over to visit it there.
ps Other things to notice in this photo... Patrick's attire. Not only does he refuse to potty train but most days he refuses to have clothes on. Also, yes, that is a tricycle that he has decided is perfect for riding around the house. At night I go hide it in the garage behind heavy things and somehow he manages to get it back in the house most every day. I would send it off to work in Sean's car but he's never run into a wall or furniture so I can't really complain-- and it does tire him out.
1 comment:
Have you seen the Nissan commercial with Elvis Presley "Devil in Disguise"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7FCnZ5QQak
I laugh out loud every time I see it and think of Patrick.
Can't wait to see him in person.
Post a Comment