Monday, September 27, 2010

The Packing

I was so proud of the two boxes of stuff I packed up, had them sitting by the stairs for Sean to take down to storage, but apparently forgot to tell him that's why they were there. Almost 15 years we've been together and he still can't read my mind? So today when I snuck off for a shower, letting the Incredibles babysit Patrick while Emily was safely locked in her room sleeping, Patrick tested his incredible strength and knocked one over. I didn't wrap the Christmas dishes that well since I figured I was just going to drive them across town myself, so they of course broke. If we can keep this system up we will have very little to move which is a good thing now that I think about how many trips across town this is going to involve...

Here is a random motorcycle shot. He tried to bring it to mass on Sunday but I refused to let it out of the van.

No comments: