By caramel I mean caramel bars and by apple I mean hard cider. Tuesday evening is far superior to Tuesday morning. Patrick peaked with a tantrum when we picked the girls up from school and then was fine until he went to bed at 7pm with no protests. School days are hard, he gets so worn out but won't nap. His teacher said he was ornery today and I thought, only today? Emily seems to be on the mend too and went to bed with no protests either. I think the littles were sick of me and that's fine. I hope that feeling continues all night.
The children have caught on to the fact that all the toys they leave on the floor get packed up while they're at school. There aren't very many left which makes my life so much easier. 13 days and I can start moving boxes in, for some reason I thought it was less than that, too much cider perhaps. Now I feel a little guilty about the lack of toys (and the books they were reading, whoops) but it will go fast. I am getting very excited to have the bedrooms far away from the living areas. While the girls beg us to watch TV at night when they go to bed (body guards), they also come out and complain when the TV is too loud. They are pretty high maintenance and thus I apologize in advance to their future husbands. I will teach them how to make caramel bars though, so it's a trade-off.
Sean's birth week continues and today he apparently enjoyed meeting with the media guy, although I have been forbidden to look at the price quote. Much like Pebble Beach green fees, it is best if I am kept in the dark on this one. He is also feeling much younger than his 36 years as he was carded today when picking me up some hard cider, per my texted request. We'll see how young he feels in the morning though... he has his PT test. I may have to pack him some caramel bars for breakfast afterwards. No apple for him this week though, he's on call. All for me...
4 comments:
caramel bars and hard cider? Maybe it's a good thing we don't live closer. That sounds fabulous!!! This place is dripping with hard ciders, very, very cheap. Will that entice a visit?
Trust me, the first food review you sent had me looking for tickets, just need to figure out how to leave the kids behind without stressing out. Hoping they would be good enough to bring along once Emily is a little bigger. May need to bring assistance... hmm, are there any Keenans who might like to go to Belgium too?
What is birth week? Media guy? Is Sean carrying a baby?
Sean is celebrating his birth all week long, one day is not enough. Media guy is hooking up new TVs which is pretty much the male equivalent of a baby.
Post a Comment