Monday, October 18, 2010

Perspective

Wow, looking back on last week I suddenly feel like I was full of energy and very productive.... compared to today! Emily has had a fever since Saturday night and just wants to be held so you can imagine how much is getting done now. I did feel the shame after my last post and forced myself to use up every box we had left, so things are at least looking less cluttered around here. Let me recommend this as a general housekeeping tip. Just box up the junk next time it gets out of control. Label it "mementos" and put it in your storage room.

Emily is taking a nap and I fear it will be short. So, as a favor to the good people of Manhattan, I must now get a shower before I lose my opportunity once again.

2 comments:

Katie said...

so do you want the good news or bad? Packing is the good news - it's easy compared to the bad... unpacking.
Hope Emily is feeling better soon for everyone's sake!

julie said...

I have a lot more room to unpack and organize in the new house, excited for that part. Whatever I don't have room for won't be staying either...