Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Way Cool
Patrick's current favorite phrase is "way cool". This morning he pulled a chair over to the cupboard and got down my prescription allergy medication bottle and held it up, declaring it was way cool. I am concerned and must find a better hiding place in the new house. He has also told me I am way cool too, usually only after I have done exactly what he demanded, like giving him a 3rd pack of cookies. I was not way cool on the walk today when I made him get back in the stroller but later we went out again and I let him wear his Superman costume so he could run ahead of me, or pretend to fly. He is always checking to make sure his cape is working properly (and that it hides his diaper).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had Spiderman in the store today and he was at least 5 years old. He was quite pleased that I referred to him as Spiderman, he made me think of super Patrick, way cool.
Post a Comment