Saturday, October 2, 2010

Park Pics

I find that I am very motivated to get the kids out of the house these days so I can then avoid all house related tasks. It's a little irritating to be constantly surrounded by stuff that I know I am going to have to pack up and move myself. I did manage to do about 15 boxes so far and you'd never know by looking at the place. Clearly this is all stuff we never use so if someone could just come tell me that they are moving it to the new house for me and then throw it away, that would be great, thanks.

Then I can get back to taking pictures of the kids that I will someday put in a photo book. I have at least uploaded the photos up until Emily was born, so what, I'm 10 months behind? I'll get back to that project in another year or so... In the meantime, these are from the park yesterday. Patrick insisted on taking his bike there and apparently he had been planning all along to ride it up the playscape thing and then ride it down the big slide. I don't recall the girls ever doing stuff like this.




3 comments:

Andrea said...

A sneaky child who keeps their plans to themselves. I'd have to say that you have some fun times ahead. At least it will entertain me on the blog!

Kathleen said...

I love the hat! She is adorable!

Carrie (and Kevin!) Finnegan said...

Wow Julie! Love the pics of Emily. She is beautiful!