Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kids are fine

Well, they are fine for now. We'll see how the actual good bye works out. They are at the perfect age for bribing and TV distraction at least. Sean is off for the next two weeks so they should all get some fun time with him. An hour less today but it's raining so all that means is one less hour of TV. I have already started in with making them do more around here, like make their own food when they request it during the hours that the kitchen is closed. Anna was not pleased by this rule but as soon as the bribe box is revealed I think it will click for her. I am going to wrap up all the crap kid food that I hate and let them cash in points for it. They can also earn things that I would normally just buy them, like new bathing suits. Kind of cruel but moonlighting funds are going away so we need to cut back. I mean, I'm still going to buy the good orange juice but probably not the endless supply of go-gurts that they demand. Did I already mention that I'm so glad I stocked up on wine back during the big wine sale in October?

No comments: