80s this week so everyone is confused as to why the pool isn't open yet. Spring break, summer break, what's the difference? 81 is "hot" to Anna, but 72 is "cold", so this week has been pretty tough on her. Small window that makes her happy and I'm sure we won't see it at all in June, July or August. I gave in and let her play in the sprinkler at least and somehow I ended up washing 5 beach towels as a result. Because I do not have enough laundry?
3 comments:
we considered the sprinkler too! and a first for us, we turned on the air in march. I think we've been a little warmer than you guys and humid.
Looks like fun! I thought it was Megan at first!
Can't wait to see all of you!
Oh, wow! She has those long Keenan legs!!!
It was in the 70s here, golfers were out on the golf course.
We are enjoying every nice day and we had an easy winter here in the North.
Post a Comment