I then tried the hydrogen peroxide and baking soda paste to clean my nasty cookie sheets. Kind of worked. You know what works better? New cookie sheets. And then put tin foil over them and never wash them again. Oh, bad for the environment? Hmm. My recycling man says I am even then since he suspects that our excessive recycling bins actually belong to our entire cul de sac and we are being cheap and just paying one pick up fee. Nope, all ours. I am too cheap to buy new cookie sheets though, so no worries. Who cares what they look like? I don't have them out on display. Oh I also got the shower curtain rings to put on hangers to separate my kind of impressive/disturbing number of scarves. Grand total for the 3 projects, $4.68. Facebook never inspired me like this or so cheaply. Facebook makes you want to go put a luxurious vacation on your credit card and/or get plastic surgery. I either need to wean myself off Facebook entirely or hide a few more people who post obnoxious things.
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Pinterest kind of day
Finally tried a few pinterest ideas. In general I am not impressed with the recipes and there are much better ways to find those. A non-professional cooking blog is not always to be trusted (except for Megan Stephen's which is on my sidebar there). Back to Barefoot Contessa cookbooks to say the least. I did try a few cleaning tips today with varying success. Yes, the Bar Keepers Friend works to get those gray marks off your light colored plates. I always thought those were scratches through the finish but no, you can remove them and that actually did work. Fiestaware looks like new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A) Thanks for the shout out.
B) I TOTALLY agree re: recipes on Pinterest. I have been underwhelmed by everything I've tried - save alcoholic bevs which I haven't been able to try for Baby reasons!
Post a Comment