Last night Patrick apparently had some issues and even though he was only in his underwear he still couldn't make it on the toilet and left a pile for us to clean up. Yes, we literally clean up crap around here. I asked Sean to do it since I was cooking dinner and then he mentioned that I am really going to miss him. I was just making sure he wouldn't miss us!
Now I will spend the rest of the day trying to keep the house from falling apart since the kids are home. And then I will trash the kitchen baking for everyone else's grandparents at school tomorrow. We felt it was more important to get the grandparents to come in for the First Communion instead. I think as long as they get a cookie at school and get to come home early it's still a good day for them.
2 comments:
Oh, man..I've always wanted to come for grandparents day!
Don't keep these things a secret! Next year? Hope Megan isn't so old by then she will think it's embarrassing if we come!
I'm sure they would always love having grandparents come to school. We just knew this year it was too complicated with other visits planned already.
Post a Comment