Friday, March 2, 2012

Team Umi Zoomi!!

I was getting ready this morning and I heard Patrick shout out, "Team Umi Zoomi!" which is a show and iPad game he loves. I expected him to come running into my room so I could turn it on immediately but he never showed up. So I went to his room and his door was open which means he got up and opened it at some point but then I looked at his bed. He was still totally passed out. Can't wait to hear all about his dream when he wakes up. He still talks about his dream where a dragon ate a bowling ball.

Emily is still passed out too, after a long night of kicking many family members. First she invaded Megan's bed and kept her awake for a while. Then Megan brought her to my room with a very sour look on her face so I let Emily into my bed. She kicked me for an hour but must have left Sean alone because he didn't even realize she was in our bed. I finally moved her back to the crib mattress and threatened to take away blankie if she got up again. She nodded very seriously when I asked her if she understood. Still no sign of her, success!

They should both be exhausted because they had "school" from 9-12:45 yesterday and then I took them to the park until we picked up the girls at 2:45. And then we all went to the park when Sean got home at 5 for another hour since it was so nice out. The girls had been begging to ride their bikes so we went to a park with trails and I ran along with them. And then I dropped them off at the playground and did one lap for real. Some careful bike riders, speed is not their thing. Anyway, I'm hoping all that outdoor exercise will make me feel less guilty today when I let them just watch TV because it's too cold to go outside. And I need to get some stuff done around here. I do mean besides computer time too...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Speed is not my thing either so I'd be glad to run while your girls bike this summer. We'd probably make a good team.