I caught the girls sneaking down the stairs at 5am this morning. Yes, their bodies think it's 4am since we just changed the clocks, but they were desperate for their TV. I sent them back to bed for another hour so their teachers wouldn't hate me. They keep finding more and more shows aimed at their age group and I try to keep them from watching those with the littles (and me) around. Guess this was their solution...
6 comments:
Just like Aunt Stephanie!
You better warn them now.
Steff, of all the things you sneaked around doing, watching TV was the least harmful. Had to let you have some fun.
Do they watch "Good Luck Charlie"? The boys are totally into it now and it's probably the only show they watch that doesn't completely annoy me. Probably because the Mom and Dad have such prominent roles... And Avery likes it because Charlie is two like her.
We will have to check that Charlie show out. I just flipped past it on demand so I know we can get it. I told the girls we will set them up with shows in the basement this summer as part of operation LAZY SUMMER. I just need to survive and if rotting their brains is the worst thing that happens, well, i call that a success.
Let the mind games begin. Dad
Your sanity is the key to this whole thing. Do what you've got to do. I wish I were closer to help out, or at least deliver wine in person once in a while. We will just have to wait for Paris I guess.
Post a Comment