Saturday, February 16, 2013

Current House Obsession

Thanks to Carrie for her well executed recruitment plan that includes amazing house listings.  This one is "slightly" (har) out of our price range but good for builder inspiration at least.  Drool along:

http://www.crye-leike.com/1500-gale-ln/nashville/ar/tid-nashville-mlsnum-1424531


5 comments:

Andrea said...

It's a given that I love it. I love almost all houses.

Unknown said...

Reminds me a lot of my house;))

H said...

Beautiful. I do hate however how realtors use those stretched out pictures, grrr.

Marjie said...

Are there out buildings?

julie said...

Yes, there is a building that can be finished as a guest house, pool house or teleradiology cave. I also hate the weird perspective put on the photos, who do they think they are tricking? I do love any house without real life clutter... this is like a magazine house, clearly just done by a decorator to sell the place. Well done.