Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 5 and 6???

Not sure if I can handle two more snow day but that's what may be on tap.  I'm sure I'll be out with the rest of the town scavenging at the grocery store this afternoon.  I have no hope of finding salt so I hope this half a bag can get us through.  May have to keep the car at the bottom of the driveway just in case.  I don't know how many days I can be trapped at home.  Thankfully this weekend we have had a number of social events to get us out.  Amazing how much networking you can do at children's birthday parties too, I've learned a lot of interesting stuff this weekend.  I might need a private shadow blog.

Just made Patrick his monkey bread.  Clearly snow just makes me want to bake and eat.  Good thing we aren't going anywhere tropical for spring break!

1 comment:

Marjie said...

Need to eat more calories to keep you warm. Keep baking.