As always, if I manage to find salt for the driveway and think it is a huge victory, then we don't get the storm. I would be happy to fill the back of my garage with bags of salt if it will keep us from having any more snow days. Kids so disappointed to have school this week but I'm cool with it. Today is Emily/Mommy day, as I have trained her to call it, so she reminds me to spend time with her and not just let her watch Dora all day while I get stuff done around the house. Since I rushed to get everything done this weekend thinking we'd be trapped inside a few more days, I am kind of at a loss of what to do today.
I'm sure there is a long to-do list on my phone somewhere but I keep getting distracted by my secret pinterest board for the next house. Location being considered/discussed/debated obsessively as we continue to be completely overwhelmed by options. The only thing we know without a doubt is the the kitchen will be white, ha. Other than that the two paths are quite different and we can clearly see each one. Feel free to weigh in with your wisdom about what is important in choosing a place to live. We know there are many pros and cons to every location but surely we have overlooked some. Trying to remember that both are great choices and nothing is permanent since Sean's job can go anywhere. Also trying to remember the Pottery Barn trap of falling in love with the idea of something, forgetting the reality of how we really live. Yes, I'd love to order everything needed to throw a lovely dinner in my backyard with party lights and rustic tables and beverage stations, but the reality is that just trying to find a date that 50% of my friends are available is a ton of work in itself so it rarely happens. So there you go, this is what keeps me up at night. That and pots and pots of green tea. And sometimes this cool guy:

3 comments:
A TV in the guest room, and Direct TV. That's all I'm saying
That is one handsome boy! Love the outfit!
P.S. GREAT state universities in Virginia
Post a Comment