Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wait, didn't I just do that?

I'm having one of those days where I look around and am shocked that I need to go to the grocery, do laundry, and clean out the girls' room.  I swear I did all that just yesterday.  But, I guess I will do it again today.  Oh I also woke up to find no bread.  How??  I just made some!

Maybe following this new diet fad, the Mediterranean, is factoring in here.  It involves eating like the Greeks and so far the parts I am following are lots of olive oil and at least 7 glasses of wine a week, which just means that the Greeks have a glass of wine with dinner (at least).  I sure hope Nespor's has their sale in March because my wine fridge is almost empty.  Since alcohol brings out peoples' true personalities, I think it is quite revealing that I get tired when I drink.  I am just so tired every night and want to sit on the couch with Sean watching comedies.  It is going to take a lot of caffeine to overcome my true personality today and get some crap done because I am clearly not getting anything done after dinner each night!

1 comment:

heather said...

I know. And if Andrew would stop changing his clothes 12 times a day and putting not just clean clothes, but clothes that are STILL FOLDED, in the laundry, maybe I could catch up.