Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Weather mystery
Why does it feel like 4 degrees in the Dillons' parking lot when the car says it is 28 degrees out? This is more than wind chill kicking in, it is absolutely bone chilling. It does make me buy more food though, all I want to do is cook and eat and bake and eat and also have some nice red wine.... Looking at a snow day on Thursday and perhaps Friday, because the kids need some MORE days off school this month. We are ready though, Emily picked out a bag of marshmallows for "hot chocolate milk". And I have another 40 pounds of salt ready for the driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The magic of Kansas?
Random question...Julie, who did you rent your Mardi Gras dress from? My boss is looking for a mother of the bride dress and is thinking about renting. Thanks!
Post a Comment