So as Sean is walking to lunch today he reaches into his pocket to make sure he has his wallet and a real Army guy (an NCO for those who know what that means) walks by and reprimands him for having his hand in his pocket while in uniform. ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME???? Well, at least he didn't get an official written reprimand like his friend did for not walking one step behind and to the left of his department chief on the way out to their cars in the parking lot. This guy is the most respectful rule follower ever so to hear this was even a shock to him. When he said, "are you serious, ma'am?" she said, "that will be another one." Awesome.
So add that to the list of reasons to flee Army at the first possible moment. The level of disrespect towards the doctors as compared to how it works in a real hospital is a whole other blog. Next month is bonus month so that means for one month of the year they get paid like a civilian. Yeah, a small taste of the other reason to get out.... oh wait, let's not forget the vacation to Iraq. If anyone but my immediate family read this I might be concerned that Army might play the Iraq card sooner rather than later to punish Sean...
7 comments:
Less than 2 years and counting...we are so outta here!
better make sure you aren't able to be found on google or the plane ticket might be on it's way!
you can't google and find us, I'm not that spacey
Julie,
The first time I wanted to read your blog while on my laptop, I realized that I didnt remember the address and googled it. Google kansaskeenans and someone else's blog comes up that has a link to yours.
Ryan
hopefully no one knows to google kansaskeenans unless they have heard of us before, but that is still a little annoying. yeah, mom's blog is one that tips google off.
MOTHER! Fix it. I think we all know the password. Anyone brave enough to hack her account? LOL!
I tried to have Julie change my blog once, it didn't work. I just dumped her link. Would have done it sooner but I was out of touch as all things electronic didn't work in the woods.
Post a Comment