Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Patrick would be the only 1yr old to fall asleep on an airplane, he is amazing! Or maybe you drugged him?
Our babies do much better on planes than our 2-4 year olds.... they have the compulsion to kick the seat in front of them, nonstop, no matter how hard we attempt to hold their little manic legs down....
I love all your trip pictures. Couldn't resist commenting on this one as it appears to be a two daddy family. Andrea
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Patrick would be the only 1yr old to fall asleep on an airplane, he is amazing! Or maybe you drugged him?
Our babies do much better on planes than our 2-4 year olds.... they have the compulsion to kick the seat in front of them, nonstop, no matter how hard we attempt to hold their little manic legs down....
I love all your trip pictures. Couldn't resist commenting on this one as it appears to be a two daddy family.
Andrea
Post a Comment