Monday, September 15, 2008

Skipping the Game



After everyone abandoned us to go to the game, Caroline and I took Patrick to the bookstore which was blissfully empty. We watched the parachuters jump just before the game and then had a drink at the cafe for a few minutes. Then we went in to shop and the score was already 21-0 I think. We were rather confused but that explained all the cheering we had been hearing. I actually could have enjoyed this game with Sean since it wasn't as stressful as it usually is. I have yet to use a single one of our tickets but he had a really good time watching a game with his Dad, which he had never done before. Andy sat with Ryan (for the unity of our family it was deemed best if Sean and Ryan did not sit together) and they enjoyed some faculty seats, 8th row in the end zone. Andy got some great shots that he needs to send to me too... Yes, the whole family is getting into the photography hobby.

No comments: