Okay, Jimmy, if you get lucky with the ladies (or men, your choice) tonight it is because of those stats, not that hair. See, this is the root of all bad fashion trends.... some misguided celeb (campus or otherwise) starts wearing ugly clothes or ugly hair (or fedora, I'm talking to you Brad) and they continue to get positive attention and thus give credit to said ugly feature, when in fact the attention is just from jock sniffers and celebrity hounds who are obviously idiots. Now, this snowballs when other people start to believe that ugly feature will also work for them and thus, everyone starts wearing trucker hats for example. I must stop this hairstyle in its tracks before it goes any further. I'm thinking a "Cut Your Hair, Jimmy" t-shirt? Don't even ask me what Sean's shirt will say, but it's a message for the "offense".
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Worse than the 1st 3 Quarters
Okay, Jimmy, if you get lucky with the ladies (or men, your choice) tonight it is because of those stats, not that hair. See, this is the root of all bad fashion trends.... some misguided celeb (campus or otherwise) starts wearing ugly clothes or ugly hair (or fedora, I'm talking to you Brad) and they continue to get positive attention and thus give credit to said ugly feature, when in fact the attention is just from jock sniffers and celebrity hounds who are obviously idiots. Now, this snowballs when other people start to believe that ugly feature will also work for them and thus, everyone starts wearing trucker hats for example. I must stop this hairstyle in its tracks before it goes any further. I'm thinking a "Cut Your Hair, Jimmy" t-shirt? Don't even ask me what Sean's shirt will say, but it's a message for the "offense".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Trust Me, we at the Schartz household totally AGREE!! You are too funny and right on target with your blog! Seriously, too funny.
Oh man, it is a good thing Joe wasn't here for the game, there was some serious yelling and floor pounding going on. I had to get the kids out of there, they were getting alarmed. I don't know how Joe can stand it with all his coaching skills, can't imagine what he is yelling at the TV. If we can get to that game in November maybe the guys can at least feel better yelling in person.
Your Dad and I were talking about Sean's mental well-being during the first 3 quarters. We had a good time. Thanks!!
The offensive line looks about the same as last year. Brutal. Clausen, despite the silly hair (I warned you) looked pretty good. Golden Tate is a great deep threat.
Next week's game will probably be all about how Tate vs Michigan's defensive backs goes, and whether Notre Dame's defense stops Michigan's runners from getting space to move. I predict a very low scoring game.
Sean likes his gambling...I would bet the under.
EWWW! He's gross and slimy and I'm sure the girls crawl all over him. Do you remember the big dumb blond guy in the show "Coach". That's who his hair reminds me of.
Andrea
I'm not signing myself in because I don't want to retype this.
Do you think he grew out his nasty hair in an attempt to stop looking like an emu?
Is that "thinning hair" I see on top?? could be the reason for the long hair. I dated in the late 60's and early 70's ..hated the long hair then too. (the reason I ended up with an ROTC guy). Julie, I am behind you in this movement NOT to let long hair back in fashion!!
leave the long hair to the ladies - on guys they look like sissies! He would be so much cuter with a good cut!
Katie....not so fast.
http://bigeastsux.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/emu.jpg
Ryan
Perhaps he has a thing for Riggins?
Ooooh, good point, Heather. And really, who doesn't have a thing for Riggins?? Suddenly I am all ready for the fall TV season to start again, I had actually forgotten about Friday Night Lights.
Post a Comment