One thing we learned at the zoo is what bobcats smell like, kind of like a skunk but worse. We used to smell it when we'd sit in the hot tub right after we moved in but then we figured all the construction and people drove them away because it stopped. Well, now that it's nice enough to keep the windows open at night I can smell it tonight and I think the bobcat is running circles around my yard. The neighborhood dog seems to agree with me. At least the guests are gone and don't have to experience this. Bobcat mace?
(calm down animal rights people, I am kidding about the mace. I'll stick with the gun, haha)
5 comments:
I remember that smell, they must get along well with coyotes. Love the pics. Thank you
I've determined that bobcat smells like skunk with a bit more butt smell added in. Revolting.
A story not best told while sitting in the hot tub, which almost gave me an anxiety attack last January.
Let Dad stay for a few weeks, he'll have a gun perched by the window, ready to go. Dad style.
It also could be a wolf. Just ask Megan.
Bobcats are rather small, barely bigger than a house cat, okay, a big house cat.
Post a Comment