Why yes, we only take in our recycling when we have guests coming to stay with us and as you can tell, it's been a long time since our last ones. I actually used my sitter time today to take this in, much to the amusement of some old guy at the recycling center who could not believe how much I jammed in the van. I feel like we doubled the size of the garage now that it's gone, so maybe Sean didn't have to get such a tiny car. I did find 2 small (eek!) roaches in one of the boxes so I need to come up with a new plan because clearly that is not acceptable. Anna suggested that I just throw all the recycling in the trash. Hmm, do you think someone doesn't quite understand the concept?
Kansas is always mocked in the entertainment world and I'm afraid this blog isn't going to help.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Did I Save a Tree?
Why yes, we only take in our recycling when we have guests coming to stay with us and as you can tell, it's been a long time since our last ones. I actually used my sitter time today to take this in, much to the amusement of some old guy at the recycling center who could not believe how much I jammed in the van. I feel like we doubled the size of the garage now that it's gone, so maybe Sean didn't have to get such a tiny car. I did find 2 small (eek!) roaches in one of the boxes so I need to come up with a new plan because clearly that is not acceptable. Anna suggested that I just throw all the recycling in the trash. Hmm, do you think someone doesn't quite understand the concept?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, leave it to Anna to offer a solution.
I'm honored you cleaned out your recycling. Mark loves recycling so you could have maybe talked him into it.
Post a Comment